It’s still Veganuary – read Vegan January
So, whether you have been a committed vegan for a sometime or are at the beginning of your journey, or simply decided to do it for a month here is my shortlist of a few vegan makeup essentials. Yes, the beauty can be vegan too and it simply means none of the ingredients are of animal origin, so does not contain : honey, milk, lanolin, carmine, to name a few.
It is a selection of products from my professional kit and personal makeup bag, tested and trusted products.
THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS
*WHICH MEANS I MAY EARN A VERY SMALL COMISION BUT IT DOES NOT AFFECT MY OPINION
- Cleanser: Elan Skincare Wonder Face Cleanser – Nourishing, silky cleansing oil is packed with a unique blend of ingredients including vit E, natural alternative to Vit A – Bakuchioil. Suitable for the most sensitive skin, best for dry, mature and combination skin. It is fragrance free but the delicate scent of melon and cucumber will remind you of sunny summer days. It does not clog your pores and cleans your face off makeup and impurities perfectly. £38 /100ml
- Eye Cream Bybi Eye Plumb Backuchiol Eye cream – Vegan friendly, more over – gluten free. This lightweight , hydrating cream is great for any skin type, works best overnight. The ingredient list consist of Bakuchiol , hyaluronic acid and selection of cold pressed oils. Content Beauty £18 /15ml
- Day Moisturiser and Primer – Cosmetic a la carte Rose dew – Lightweight moisturiser that works as a primer too. The formula is amazing to use before applying makeup. Its botanical, oil free formula hydrates the skin and leaves it nicely plump. Cosmetics A La Carte £48 / 50ml
- Night Cream – Inika Phytofuse Renew Resveratrol Night Cream if you are looking to recharge your skin with natural ingredients – this cream, filled with Grape Extract known as Resveratrol will put you a smile on your face. The skin really gains the needed hydration, the skin is more rejuvenated. It’s also anti-inflammatory ( a big thank you to Aloe Vera !) Look Fantastic £55 / 50ml
- Ere Perez Oat Milk Foundation – It is a buildable coverage foundation, medium coverage in my opinion. It’s so lightweight that you can barely feel it. It gives a satin finish, is suitable even to sensitive skin. Last well throughout the day. You can read my review about this foundation and a few others on my blog. Content Beauty £32/30 ml
- Intense Volume mascara from Cosmetics a la carte – one of my favorite mascaras of all time. Pitch black, buildable formula, that’s gentle on the eyes £29/13.5 ml
- Ilia Liquid Powder Chromatic Eye Tint – quick and easy to use liquid eyeshadow that last throughout the day. Content Beauty £27 /3.5 ml
- Lipstick – all lipstick, even the red ones in Cosmetics a la Carte form the range Moisture Plus , Matte Velvet lipsticks are free from carmine free from £28
- 9. Lily Lolo Vegan Lipstick – creamy formula that’s filled with oils, and natural , non animal origin pigments. Content Beauty £10 /4g
If you are interested about shopping more consciously- head over to my other post to find out how to understand words used in slogans and ads by beauty brands.